With the use of Laser Acupuncture, we can increase ATP, decrease inflammation, and create homeostasis via structural and myofascial manipulation to treat all types of pain, soft tissue injuries, postural imbalances, and other general systemic disorders.
Effects of Laser Therapy and Laser Acupuncture
- Production and release of beta-endorphins (these are morphine like substances produced by various cells in the body that inhibit the sensation of pain, and make us feel good)
- ATP ( adenosine triphosphate ) production is increased
- Increase in circulation, microcirculation, and lymphatic flow
Long Term or Cumulative
- ATP (adenosine triphosphate) production is increased resulting in improved cellular metabolism
- DNA (desoxyribosenucleicacid) production, the protein building block of tissue is substantially increased
- Neurotransmission is facilitated due to elevated levels of serotonin and aceytylecholine
- Mitochondrial activity is stimulated resulting in cell replication etc.
- Modulation of macrophages, fibroblasts and other cells
- Angiogenesis (formation of new blood vessels)
- Regulates cell membrane potential, essential in NA, CL and K ion transfer (electrolyte balance)
- Cytokines and other chemicals enhancing cellular communications are released
- The immune response is stimulated
- Lymphatic drainage is improved
- The histamine response is positively altered
- Production of growth hormone is increased
- Stimulation of the healing processes is accompanied by relief of symptoms
It should be noted that many other positive physiological activities are modulated and extensive research continues to progress this therapeutic modality.
Absorption as a result of photon bombardment of various bio-molecules in the cell results in the transformation of light into biochemical energy. This is a cumulative effect and requires sufficient stimulation in order to initiate response. The end result of low intensity laser treatment is the restoration of normal function of the cell unit. Conversely, worldwide research to date has failed to record any negative effects from this process. In contrast to other therapies, Low Intensity Laser Therapy can be curative rather than simply modulating symptomatology. Continued research is further enhancing the effectiveness of this existing technology.
Healing at the Speed of Light.
Laser Acupuncture Treatments, TCM, and more are used to treat pain, injury, illness, and prevention. Treatments are suitable for everyone, young to wise.